Meet the team
My name is Sandhya (pronounced Sandeeya) and I’ve been practicing meditation and Yoga since the age of 16 and Pilates since the age of 25. I help people reduce stress and feel more balanced, flexible and mobile.
I support individuals to reduce their lower back pain without the use of drugs or surgery so that you can feel in control of your life again.
I love teaching and feel fully rewarded when I hear students tell me they feel relief from their emotional and, or physical pain and walk out of class with a huge smile and glow! This encourages and inspires me even further. I know I am part of the best industry and in the right place now!
- Heart Meditation Facilitator Diploma (2018)
- Exercise Referral level 3 (2016/ 2017)
- Back Specialist level 4 (Currently studying 2016 / 2018)
- Pilates level 3 Mat work (August 2016)
- Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 (August 2016)
- Laughter Yoga teacher (October 2016)
- Yoga Sequencing Intensive for Hatha and Vinyasa Flow (December 2016) (26 hours)
- Yoga philosophy Began 2011 Nalanie Chellaram
- Yoga Asanas and Pranayama Integral Hatha Teacher Training Certificate with Rev Padma Priya (200 hours) 2014
Accredited by Yoga Alliance USA; and registered in the UK through the Independent Yoga Network.
- Yoga and Mindfulness for Teenagers with TeenYoga 2016 (60 hours)
- First Aid
- Anatomy and Physiology Diploma Level 2
- Gong/sound therapy with Don Conroeux
- Sound therapy through Tibetan bowls and gongs, dowsing
- Naked Voice training
- Reiki level 2 with Nadia Paul
Hi I'm Jules and I support individuals to reduce their stress levels and create a work-life balance so that you can prioritise time for play, creativity, laughing, loving and to just be.
I have practiced yoga, mindfulness and creativity for many years since I was a teenager. Having experienced workplace bullying and Burn Out I now practice every day to manage my own wellbeing and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
200 hours Hatha Yoga with Yoga Satsanga Ashram
One to one Mindfulness with Bangor University
Health and Wellbeing Mindfulness with Breathworks
Mindfulness in the Workplace Oxford University
Yoga Nidra Foundation with the Yoga Nidra network
Teen Yoga and Mindfulness with Universal Yoga
Cosmic Kids Yoga
Facts About Sandhya
WORSE 10 DAYS...EVER...
I have been on a 10 day silent retreat which was in my mind (at the time) like going to prison.
I've been practicing yoga since 1997
GREAT WALL OF CHINA
I’ve trekked the Great Wall of China for 6 days. Amazing experience!
I have been meditating since the age of 16.
I also offer fun laughter yoga hen parties (with link to www.yogabath.co.uk)
I’ve been in 3 car accidents!
I have 2 small children and life is busy.
NO AGE REQUIREMENT
I love working with all ages from toddlers to 80 year olds.
I’ve travelled the World twice.
I love learning new skills.